    received/downloaded are fine.

    Has anyone run into this issue or have any ideas on what is wrong?

    Thanks,

    =?Utf-8?B?aGpsb3c=?=, Jul 27, 2005

  2. What type of files are you sending, format? Are you sure the recipient has
    the appropriate format (application) to view what you send them?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005

  3. ..doc .xls and .jpg

    =?Utf-8?B?aGpsb3c=?=, Jul 27, 2005
  4. I should also add that I am sure they have the appropriate applications.

    When I send the same files from a 32-bit box it works fine. Also, if I put
    the files on cd or usb it works fine on any other computer. The problem seems
    to be only related to network transfers (upload).

    =?Utf-8?B?aGpsb3c=?=, Jul 27, 2005
  5. What is your transfer speed? Try and set it to a consistent speed across the
    network.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005