    Also tried the new 'guided help' tool but this also failed.
    Any help on this subject would be most appreciated.
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9iZXJ0X2R1bmNvbWJl?=, Feb 25, 2007

  2. Hi
    I am not sure that the diagnostic tool would help in case of Wireless
    trouble.
    It is a very good tool to diagnose core Network troubles. However Wireless
    Network troubles many times stem from the Wireless aspects of the devices
    and not from the core Network settings.
    You need to describe the type of trouble that you have.
    In general.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "robert_duncombe" <> wrote in
    message news:...