Network Design Help required please

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Bakker_Ghanayem, Jan 30, 2010.

  1. Bakker_Ghanayem

    Bakker_Ghanayem

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Dears

    I am planning for network design in my company.

    The topology like the following.

    COR_1 COR_R2
    |__________|

    REMOTE_R1

    PIX

    REMOE_R2
    ___|___
    | | | | |
    Remote Sites around 30 Site

    As per the topology I am planning for run EBGP between REMOTE_R1 and R2
    and between R2 and all remote sites OSPF.
    Or run OSPF with remote sites and R2 with BGP to speak with the R1 EBGP.

    I need you suggestion and explanation what is the best.

    use only ospf between R2 and All remote sites and R2 with R1 EBGP .

    Your sugestion highly approciated.

    Bakker_Ghanayem, Jan 30, 2010