    network. Then, the notebook will cycle between network available and
    unavailable every 3 seconds. The desktop will show network unavailable
    only. Any suggestions to fix the problem?
    Whizdog, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Whizdog

    WLW Guest

    It could be any number of things.

    It might be interference from a wireless phone, microwave oven, electric
    motor, digital security system, the local airport, etc. Try changing the
    channel. Also try putting the two systems right next to each other to make
    sure they can communicate.

    It might be an antenna problem on one of the systems.

    It might be other software on your systems interfering with the
    configurations. Double-check things like firewall software and anti-virus
    applications.

    You might try using Windows to set up the software on both systems, or using
    the Linksys software to set up both systems.

    You also may want to take a look at:

    http://WWW.EZine.com/TechTips
    http://WWW.EZine.com/QandA
    or