    it is enabled ,but when i try to disable it it wont let me ??
    perhaps this is somthing i should be concerned about ,because i did not
    create it ...thanks

    Asus Rocks!, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Asus Rocks!

    Clay Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q303302

    Clay, Sep 17, 2005

  3. Asus Rocks!

    Asus Rocks! Guest

    Thanks for the link ..

    Asus Rocks!, Sep 17, 2005
  4. Asus Rocks!

    Trax Guest

    "Clay" <> wrote:

    |>"Asus Rocks!" <> wrote in message
    |>>I have windows xp pro installed ,Just noticed the other day under network
    |>>connection i have another local area connection named
    |>> microsoft tv video connection
    |>> it is enabled ,but when i try to disable it it wont let me ??
    |>> perhaps this is somthing i should be concerned about ,because i did not
    |>> create it ...thanks

    |>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q303302

    "To work around this behavior, restart the computer."
    -*sigh*-

    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    Trax, Sep 17, 2005
  5. Trax wrote:
    > "Clay" <> wrote:
    >

    >|>"Asus Rocks!" <> wrote in message
    >
    >|>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q303302
    >
    > "To work around this behavior, restart the computer."
    > -*sigh*-

    Microsoft's magic bullet. Pretty sad.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 17, 2005
  6. Asus Rocks!

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Blinky the
    Shark <> wrote:

    > > "To work around this behavior, restart the computer."
    > > -*sigh*-

    > Microsoft's magic bullet. Pretty sad.

    But a _lot_ better than the old one --
    "reinstall WINDOWS."

    Mitch, Sep 18, 2005
  7. Mitch wrote:
    > In article <>, Blinky the
    > Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >> > "To work around this behavior, restart the computer." -*sigh*-

    >> Microsoft's magic bullet. Pretty sad.

    > But a _lot_ better than the old one -- "reinstall WINDOWS."

    I see that one every day in 24hoursupport.helpdesk. It's usually after
    bignum of attempts to remove sundry plethorae[1] of viruses, trojans and
    spyware leaves the system shredded like parmesan.

    [1]And you thought one plethora was bad.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 18, 2005
  8. Asus Rocks!

    trout Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Mitch wrote:
    >> But a _lot_ better than the old one -- "reinstall WINDOWS."

    > I see that one every day in 24hoursupport.helpdesk. It's usually
    > after bignum of attempts to remove sundry plethorae[1] of viruses,
    > trojans and spyware leaves the system shredded like parmesan.
    >
    > [1]And you thought one plethora was bad.

    I had to look that one up in my plethaurus.
    --
    I captured the last one. Now they're extinct.

    trout, Sep 18, 2005
  9. trout wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> Mitch wrote:
    >>> But a _lot_ better than the old one -- "reinstall WINDOWS."

    >> I see that one every day in 24hoursupport.helpdesk. It's usually
    >> after bignum of attempts to remove sundry plethorae[1] of viruses,
    >> trojans and spyware leaves the system shredded like parmesan.
    >>
    >> [1]And you thought one plethora was bad.

    > I had to look that one up in my plethaurus.

    I thought they were extinct.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 18, 2005
  10. Asus Rocks!

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Blinky the
    Shark <> wrote:

    > I see that one every day in 24hoursupport.helpdesk. It's usually after
    > bignum of attempts to remove sundry plethorae[1] of viruses, trojans and
    > spyware leaves the system shredded like parmesan.

    uummm. Plethorae with parmesan.
    Gonna have Italian tonight...

    Mitch, Sep 18, 2005