    up to date. Also, when I open network connections from the control panel, and
    click on show network connections, it doesn't show anything.

    Any thoughts? Dave.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Feb 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

    Carol Guest

    The first thing to do is check that everything is working. If you don't see
    any wireless networks in range, maybe there isn't one. I find that
    unplugging everything, modem, router, computer and then plugging everything
    back in. Also be sure your wireless network is enabled. I once accidentally
    shut mine off on my laptop without knowing it. I hit a key that turned off
    the hardware so that I couldn't turn it on in network connections until I
    got the hardware back on.

    Carol, Feb 5, 2006