    the web. I used to be able to connect to the store when I had dial up, but
    now I have wireless cable. Please help me! Thank you!

    Deanna

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhbm5h?=, Jan 4, 2007

  2. Hi
    It does not log to this address? http://www.apple.com/itunes/ ?
    Would it log to this address http://www.microsoft.com ?
    Check Windows Host file may be there is a an entry that blocks Apple.com
    http://www.ezlan.net/host.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 4, 2007

  3. This is usually due to a firewall. It may be on your computer, or since you
    said you now have wireless cable access, it might be a firewall on your
    wireless access point. Have you tried plugging directly into the cable
    router via an ethernet cable and see if that works? If it does, then it's a
    firewall setting on your wireless network.

    I hope this helps!

    --
    Greg Lindsay [MSFT]

    no rights.