    is so complicated.

    Thanks
    Dan
    Dan T, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Dan T

    DeMoN_LaG Guest

    "Dan T" <> wrote in
    news:bneg82$muq$:

    > Hi all, does anyone know of any easy to use LAN network configuration
    > utilities that are easy to use......sein' as the win XP network config
    > stuff is so complicated.

    If you consider Win XP's network configuration tools tough you will
    probably find 3rd party ones even tougher
    DeMoN_LaG, Oct 25, 2003

  3. What exactly do you wish to do? Network configuration isn't easy and there
    isn't much you can do about it. However, you can learn it with practice.

    --
    Andrew Watiker

    Visit My Website: http://andrewwatiker.alturl.com
    or
    http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81

    "All We Are Saying is Give Peace a Chance."
    - John Lennon

    Peace & Love.
    "DeMoN_LaG" <de_on-lag@co_cast.net> wrote in message
    > "Dan T" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Hi all, does anyone know of any easy to use LAN network configuration
    > > utilities that are easy to use......sein' as the win XP network config
    > > stuff is so complicated.
    > >

    > If you consider Win XP's network configuration tools tough you will
    > probably find 3rd party ones even tougher

    ---
    Andrew Watiker, Oct 26, 2003