    Please help - we're unable to Skype each other without internet!

    Thanks

    Rachel

    =?Utf-8?B?cnMxNDI=?=, Nov 4, 2006

  2. Would you believe it? Literally 30 seconds after I posted this he signs into
    Skype, after his friend fixed it for him! Sorry to bother you all,

    Rachel

    =?Utf-8?B?cnMxNDI=?=, Nov 4, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cnMxNDI=?=

    David Hettel Guest

    Well I am glad he got it working. Do you know what the solution was? Thanks

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Nov 4, 2006
  4. No I'm afriad I don't - he was rather unclear what his friend had done. I'm
    just happy it works!

    Rachel

    =?Utf-8?B?cnMxNDI=?=, Nov 4, 2006