    see if there is one already there?

    Thanks for your help!

    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2008
    alisonmd, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Hi
    Assuming that your Internet Modem is connected to the Wireless Router, and
    that one computer is connected to the Router with a cable and the second
    computer is Wireless. Like this, http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 10, 2006

  3. alisonmd

    alisonmd Guest

    Thank you for responding.
    I just wish there was an easier way to do this, its all
    to confusing.

    So is that correct, if all these settings are done correctly I
    do not need to have a network card in my desktop?

    Alison

    alisonmd, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Hi
    You are right it is confusing.;)
    What is your Internet source, what the Desktop's Internet cable is connected
    to.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 10, 2006
  5. alisonmd

    alisonmd Guest

    Comcast Cable
    I ran the network setup wizard and now I can see folders on my desktop, but
    certain folders I try to open say I dont have permission to open. I am the
    administrator.

    alisonmd, Mar 10, 2006
  6. Hi
    OK Good, Now it is time this read this page.

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 10, 2006