    that i can do that?
    --
    Ellissa

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm90VGhlR2Vla1NxdWFk?=, Dec 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Tm90VGhlR2Vla1NxdWFk?=

    Malke Guest

    NotTheGeekSquad wrote:

    > Hi, I want to link my quickbooks info to my laptop so when im at home
    > i can have my information from my office, a wireless network? But what
    > i need to know is does my sony vio model : pcv-7762 have a built in
    > network card so that i can do that?

    Refer to the manual that came with your laptop or go to Sony's tech
    support site for your specific model computer. You can also look in
    Device Manager (Control Panel>System>Hardware) under Network Devices
    and see if a wireless adapter is listed.

    http://www.sony.com/pcsupport

    As an aside, I'm not sure what you mean by "link my quickbooks info" but
    you should check with your office's IT Dept. how to do this. You do not
    want to send business financial information over the Internet - you
    need to use a VPN.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers