    But this computer can not be accessed from the other computers.

    This setup has worked fine, but now after many re-installs of the NIC still
    nothing.

    Matthew Superstar Swass, Sep 25, 2004

  2. Matthew Superstar Swass

    bmoag Guest

    Firewall?

    bmoag, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Matthew Superstar Swass

    bearman Guest

    "bmoag" <> wrote in message
    news:NGp5d.20075$...
    > Firewall?

    To expand on that minimalist response: Zone Alarm has a section called
    Firewall which has a tab Zones. Make sure all the computers on your network
    are listed there.

    Bearman

    --
    If it's got tits, tires, tubes, or transistors, it's trouble.

    bearman, Sep 27, 2004
  4. >Firewall?

    After you mentioned it, as a last resort I started up Zone Alarm Pro (which I
    had previously disabled from starting up).

    Then everything showed up again. Very strange.

    The next problem was that ICS didn't work on this client computer. I had to go
    into the TCP/IP network card adapter and change some settings that were not
    configuring correctly on their own.

    I don't know if ZA caused all of this or what, but either way I'm more happy
    with earlier versions of ZA than the current one.

    Matthew Superstar Swass, Sep 28, 2004