    at my friend's computer (at his house). Could anyone point the direction or a
    link how to set up to view at any computer that has internet connection.
    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?SGllcA==?=, Mar 23, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGllcA==?=

    Socrates Guest

    Hi - there are many cam utilities on the internet - and many are even free!

    You can also use remote access in windows to access the desktop and view the live camera window from there.

    www.amw1.com

    Socrates, Mar 28, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SGllcA==?=

    IP-Pro

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    It could always be a port issue. You need to make sure you have port forwarding setup in your router and that it is pointing port 80 to your network camera.

    IP-Pro, Oct 31, 2008