    Zone Alarm on the Desktop.

    Anyone able to point me towards a solution on a possible way to fix this.

    TIA

    Rob, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Rob

    Paul Guest

    Is XP the main PC? / The one that has ICS enabled?

    If u use dialup, it sounds like under properties/advanced, the
    2nd and 3rd option are ticked on XP. If XP is the main PC,
    Only ICS needs to be ticked. The 2nd and 3rd option, will
    let the networked PC's to dial out using the main PC's modem

    Is file sharing working? Can both get on the net?

    The desktop or the laptop? You say laptop/notebook/desktop.

    How many computers do u have just a laptop and desktop?

    There is an option in ZA, something like this pc is the gateway/enable ICS
    This will have to be ticked (if there), so the networked PC can get on the
    net.

    Paul, Oct 6, 2004