Network+ Beta Exam

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Al Romanosky, Apr 28, 2005.

  1. Al Romanosky

    Al Romanosky Guest

    As many others I participated in taking the Network+ Bata exam in December
    and received the results two weeks ago. There were no study guides
    available which addressed the proposed objectives. By referring to the
    objectives for the Beta exam at www.compTIA.org (which also listed
    objectives that would be removed) I used "Google" and visits to the local
    bookstore to review material not covered under previous objectives. That
    procedure and an Excram guide worked rather decently. The new exam takes
    effect May 1. Grading will be from 100 to 900 with 554 as passing. Without
    an up-to-date, which will should be available shortly, I was not that
    confident - however managed to scrape by with a passing grade of 591.
    So guys and gals take it to heart - as the commercial goes "if I
    can do it, so can you"

    AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
    Myers, FL

    Al Romanosky, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Al Romanosky

    Al Romanosky Guest

    My apologies for post to wrong group. I am preparing for the MCDST exam and
    got a "little" confused.

    Al Romanosky, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Al Romanosky

    Anonymous Guest

    What group were you trying to post to?

    Anonymous, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Al Romanosky

    Dave Guest

    "Anonymous" <> wrote in message
    > "Al Romanosky" <> wrote in message
    >> My apologies for post to wrong group. I am preparing for the MCDST exam
    >> and got a "little" confused.

    <snip>

    <top posting corrected>
    > What group were you trying to post to?

    alt.certification.network-plus ?

    Dave, Apr 29, 2005
  5. Al Romanosky

    Al Romanosky Guest

    "Microsoft.public.certification.networking"

    Al Romanosky, Apr 29, 2005
  6. Al Romanosky

    a user Guest

    hello,

    question about the Beta exam,

    how did you get this exam ???

    regards

    a user, Apr 29, 2005
  7. Al Romanosky

    AJR Guest

    In November I received an "invitation" from CompTIA to participate by taking
    a 90 question Beta Exam at no cost

    AJR, Apr 30, 2005
  8. Al Romanosky

    Al Romanosky Guest

    In November I received an "invitation" from CompTIA to participate in taking
    a 90 question Beta Network exam.

    Al Romanosky, Apr 30, 2005