    printer?

    Thanks

    Gary

    Premiershirts, Oct 10, 2004

  2. On the base comp. goto Printers and faxes and and share the printer with a
    share name. You should find a hand underneath the printer icon.

    On the laptop goto Printers and Faxes and click on Add a printer. Follow
    through the wizrad and opt for Network printer. Either browse for the printer
    or type in the name of the printer like \\ip address of the base\printername
    then it will detect the printer and install the drivers here on the wireless.
    You will get an icon for the printer here. You are done

    Note: If the wizard is not able to find the network printer then make sure
    both the comp. are in the same workgroup and they are able to ping each
    other. Firewall
    might blocking them from pinging or seeing each other.

    Hope this helps you.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obmlicmF2bw==?=, Oct 15, 2004