    help. Should I demand 6 figures or less?

    Thanks in advanced for any responses
    , Jun 7, 2006

  2. You may find the "moldy" Cisco Salary and Compensation web page useful:

    http://www.bradreese.com/compensation-database.htm

    However, recommend that you call Dr. Vincent C. Jones, PE for his
    opinion on what Lead Network Architects should demand in salary:

    http://www.bradreese.com/vincent-c-jones.htm

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680