    question...if i change my ISP....internet swerve..will i have to set yo my
    router again plus all my other adapter's
    Thanks

    Thomas, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Thomas

    Malke Guest

    Thomas wrote:

    > Hi i have my network working really fine...am using a linksys router
    > to other pc...
    > question...if i change my ISP....internet swerve..will i have to set
    > yo my router again plus all my other adapter's
    > Thanks

    Unless you connect to a different type of network like a DSL w/PPOE
    where you have to enter a username and password, no. Even then, all you
    have to do is change the router's configuration. Refer to the router's
    manual. Of course, this is a generalization without knowing the
    specifics of the ISP you current have (I don't know what "internet
    swerve" means) and the ISP you are considering.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers