    round but when I try to enable the wireless connection it seems to stop the
    Internet connection .
    Thanks

    ML, Aug 30, 2007

  2. ML

    ML Guest

    OOPS Sorry
    Posted this on the wrong NG
    Please ignore

    ML, Aug 30, 2007

  3. Hi
    To use more than one computer while having one Internet connection you have
    to buy a Wireless Cable/DSL Router.
    http://www.ezlan.net/routers1.html
    As is, it supports 4 wired and many Wireless computers.
    The system would look like this, http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg
    Once the computers are successfully configured to use the Internet you can
    configure them for a local share as well.
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -