    I do to still be protected. Any other way than touching the firewall. I am
    working on windows XP.

    Tanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TGF1cmVudA==?=, Aug 23, 2004

  2. well that i woudn't knpow but you may configure in the options of the
    firewall to accept incomin searches or you may need to get another firewall
    the problem may be about compatibiblity bring me more details please to
    know more about your problem i may help you more thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFsb2F2aQ==?=, Aug 23, 2004

  3. I had to enable the XP firewall.

    I don't see any of this ports in the Advanced tab. Could you give me more
    info.
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGF1cmVudA==?=, Aug 23, 2004