    get new books for both?

    Thanks..

    Kevin

    Kevin, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Kevin

    Steve Guest

    Get newer books, you probably won't pass using those
    books since test questions change all the time.
    A+ has windows XP questions on it so the book you have
    now won't do you any good
    I took my Network+ 4 years ago and I'm sure by now there
    are wireless and fiber questions on it
    which probably isn't in the book you have now.

    exams.....I"ve already
    >got both study books but I believe they are very old.

    (the Network + is book
    >was printed in 2000 I think) and the A+ books are for

    the 1998 exams. First
    >of all, has the Network + exam had as many changes to it

    like the A+? If so,
    >where can I find information about those changes? Would

    it be a good idea to

    Steve, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Go to comptia.org they have all the objectives that you need to study to
    pass the test.

    Bill Batchelor, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Kevin

    zp Guest

    Howzit Kevin,

    I sat the network+ exam about a month ago, make sure you
    know your Linux and Unix too.

    Good luck ;-)

    zp, Jun 28, 2004