    this not the case for MCSA??
    I've got 70-290, 70-270, A+, N+. I'm doing the 70-291
    now, but don't tell me I still won't be done when I pass!?

    TK, Apr 12, 2004

  2. TK

    Hired Goon Guest

    Another fine example of the types of techs coming out these days. I'll let
    you in on a little secret TK....there's this new thing you may have heard of
    called google. Its great for finding answers to dumb questions.

    To answer your question look here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

    Hired Goon, Apr 12, 2004

  3. TK

    TK Guest

    Ah I see.. I was on the "experienced to IT" page. I guess
    idiots like you have to go to the "beginner" page.

    TK, Apr 12, 2004
  4. TK

    Hired Goon Guest

    I don't care if you have any experience in IT or not. But come on.... You
    know enough that you took 4 exams so far and are planning on taking a 5th
    but you have no idea what you actually need for the MCSA? Did you just pick
    those exams at random? Did you even look at the microsoft website for the
    answer?

    Hired Goon, Apr 12, 2004
  5. TK

    Guest Guest

    I knew A+ and Network+ were electives for an MCSA, but I
    didn't think they counted as electives for an MCSE. I
    thought it was just Security+ that was the CompTIA
    elective for MCSE. However, you can use an MCSA in 2000
    or 2003 as an elective for MCSE.

    Guest, Apr 14, 2004