    there isn't an AP.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Sander, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Sander

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi

    You did not indicated whether the laptops are also connecting to some thing
    else.

    So assuming that it is only two computers and may be Internet.

    May be this can Help:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_02april08.
    mspx?pf=trueHi

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Sander" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to network 2 laptops that have a wifi card without a router
    > or access point? I've tried several different ways, but haven't been able

    > make it work. I made them both Ad-Hoc, but they don't see a "network"

    since

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 9, 2005

  3. Sander

    DLink Guru Guest

    This article should help you setup your AD-HOC network.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_02april08.mspx?pf=trueHi

    Robert...

    DLink Guru, Mar 9, 2005