    --
    velc
    remove both yourteeth to reply
    velc, Jun 29, 2004

  2. velc

    Gary Fisher Guest

    open a command prompt window (cmd.exe from run), the run it from there.

    "velc" <> wrote in message
    > hi
    > when I try to run netstat from the run box it disappears before I have

    time

    Gary Fisher, Jun 29, 2004

  3. velc

    °Mike° Guest

    Type the command (netstat) in a DOS box, not
    from the Start / Run box.

    On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:01:24 +0100, in
    <PTjEc.827$9.net>
    velc scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Gary Fisher wrote:

    > open a command prompt window (cmd.exe from run), the run it from there.

    > "velc" <> wrote in message
    >> hi
    >> when I try to run netstat from the run box it disappears before I have

    > time
    >> to read it. I have used it before without problems. does anyone have any
    >> idea why this could be happening now.I am using xp pro
    >> tia

    Just curious, Gary...does command still work? I've never used XP.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 29, 2004
  5. velc

    velc Guest

    cheers
    command prompt worked fine
    velc

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Type the command (netstat) in a DOS box, not
    > from the Start / Run box.

    ..html
    velc, Jun 29, 2004
  6. velc

    Gary Fisher Guest

    Yep. think command.com is also still there for some reason....

    Gary Fisher, Jun 29, 2004
  7. velc

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:20:18 +0100, in
    <T1lEc.844$9.net>
    velc scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Gary Fisher wrote:
    > Yep. think command.com is also still there for some reason....

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Gary Fisher wrote:

    >> > open a command prompt window (cmd.exe from run), the run it from there.

    >> > "velc" <> wrote in message
    >> > time

    > any

    >> Just curious, Gary...does command still work? I've never used XP.

    Probably so command will still work. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 30, 2004