    is the 'netsh" family of commands in XP like going to "Network Neighborhood"
    in WinX and mucking things up there? I mean rebuilding the TCP/IP stack
    there? TIA

    eck eck, Jul 21, 2003

  2. eck eck

    °Mike° Guest

    How to Use the Netsh.exe Tool and Command-Line Switches
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;242468

    How to Use the NETSH Command to Change from Static IP Address to DHCP
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;257748

    Using Netsh
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/proddocs/netsh.asp

    Netsh overview