    phenomenon.

    Thanks
    Paul
    Paul Welch, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Paul Welch

    WormWood Guest

    On the web page, click the orange text just above the drop-down menu on
    the right, "change your player settings." click your type of internet
    connection. Then click the image you want to play.

    WormWood, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Paul Welch

    Paul Welch Guest

    WormWood,

    Nothing happens when I click on "change your player settings'.

    Paul

    Paul Welch, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Paul Welch

    WormWood Guest

    If it plays ok in IE, it should go in Netscape. It may or may not need a
    plug-in but if you have no problems with other sites then probably not.
    In any case, NS will let you know and then get the plug-in for you. I
    can't offer anything else except possibly to suggest you check the
    obvious options in NS.

    "Paul Welch" <> wrote:| WormWood,

    | Nothing happens when I click on "change your player settings'.
    |
    | Paul
    |
    | WormWood wrote:
    |
    | > On the web page, click the orange text just above the drop-down
    menu on
    | > the right, "change your player settings." click your type of
    internet
    | > connection. Then click the image you want to play.
    | >

    | > "Paul Welch" <> wrote in message
    | > | At the Jacksonville Jaguars site:
    | > | http://www.jaguars.com/multimedia/player/?mediaid=1509
    | > | Netscape 7.1 won't open the multimedia video. I get only audio,
    but
    | > no
    | > | video.
    | > |
    | > | Using Internet Explorer I get both audio and video.
    | > |
    | > | Am I doing something wrong or is it the Jaguar site that causes
    this
    | > | phenomenon.
    | > |
    | > | Thanks