    and password be saved I'll be in mail and a newsgroup and all of a sudden I
    will have to put in login and password. It will work for a while and then
    pop up again. Does not happen with explorer.
    Hi, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Hi

    TRADESMAN Guest

    "Hi" <> wrote in message
    news:Wi13b.16393$...
    > Since 7.1, I have a problem with Netscape, even after requesting that

    login

    TRADESMAN, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Hi

    Boomer Guest

    Hi said:

    > Since 7.1, I have a problem with Netscape, even after requesting
    > that login and password be saved I'll be in mail and a newsgroup
    > and all of a sudden I will have to put in login and password. It
    > will work for a while and then pop up again. Does not happen with
    > explorer.

    You might want to try asking at one of these groups also:

    NETSCAPE 7:
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.communicator
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape7.windows
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape7.macintosh
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape7.unix

    netscape.public.general
    alt.netscape.buggy-products
    alt.netscape
    alt.netscape.sucks
    netscape.public.*
    netscape.public.mozilla.*
    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Hi

    Msfan Guest

    Hi wrote:
    > Since 7.1, I have a problem with Netscape, even after requesting that login
    > and password be saved I'll be in mail and a newsgroup and all of a sudden I
    > will have to put in login and password. It will work for a while and then
    > pop up again. Does not happen with explorer.

    This is a well known bug in mozilla. netscape is mozilla just older then
    what the current mozilla is and now that netscape is dead, there will be
    no more. think so anyhow.

    mozilla developers are completely refusing to fix this bug also as they
    have known about it for more then 3 years. and currently they are saying
    nothing. other then they are putting it in the to do list for the futre
    which in their bugzilla page for this bug, the pull down menu for when
    it is planned to be fixed it's the longest option. 1.7.x is in the list
    as the last and they then after that have future. which is years away
    since 1.7 won't even be out for like more then a year.

    mozilla sucks ass in that they don't fix many bugs, they work on
    features, but not really bug fixing. they do fix bugs, but not all of
    them. like how it should be is they should right now not make any new
    features, but what they should do is freeze the code and fix ALL the
    damn bugs as there's over a thousand i would guess. then work on one
    feature at a time, but they are lazy bastards jerk offs in my opinion.
    Msfan, Aug 27, 2003