    dale Guest

    i got a question am i able to connect my netscape email address like i can
    my hotmail account?

    dale, Jun 22, 2003

  2. dale

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    dale wrote:
    > i got a question am i able to connect my netscape email address like i can
    > my hotmail account?

    No. Hotmail is a Microsoft product and therefore was easy for Microsoft
    to incorporate into Outlook Express. Netscape mail on the other hand is
    web based only.

    yugsdrawkcab, Jun 22, 2003

  3. dale

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: Netscape Mail(bill gates is the devil)

    It's a pity it didn't help with your writing skills.

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:45:15 -0500, in
    <>
    dale scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 22, 2003
  4. dale

    rifleman Guest

    In news:,
    yugsdrawkcab <> addressed his navel and typed:

    > dale wrote:
    >> i got a question am i able to connect my netscape email address
    >> like i can my hotmail account?
    >>

    > No. Hotmail is a Microsoft product and therefore was easy for
    > Microsoft
    > to incorporate into Outlook Express. Netscape mail on the other hand
    > is
    > web based only.

    No it's not - you can access it in Netscape 6+ mail application.

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003
  5. dale

    a.pieterse Guest

    yugsdrawkcab heeft geschreven in bericht <>...

    a.pieterse, Jun 23, 2003
  6. dale

    rifleman Guest

    In news:,
    yugsdrawkcab <> addressed his navel and typed:

    > rifleman wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> yugsdrawkcab <> addressed his navel and typed:

    >>> No. Hotmail is a Microsoft product and therefore was easy for
    >>> Microsoft
    >>> to incorporate into Outlook Express. Netscape mail on the other hand
    >>> is
    >>> web based only.

    >> No it's not - you can access it in Netscape 6+ mail application.
    >>

    > If you check the headers the OP is using Outlook Express, so in
    > his/her case Netscape mail is strictly web based. That's why I
    > specifically mentioned Outlook Express.

    Yes, Netscape mail CANNOT be read in OE, but to make the statement
    "Netscape Mail is only web-based" without qualifying it is wrong.

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003