    phrcf Guest

    I'm stumped!! Anyone know how to bring netscape mail into outlook, I've
    tried everything I know woth no luck. I need help.

    phrcf, Mar 4, 2004

  2. phrcf

    br1ght Guest

    how aboutmailing it to yourself and picking it up with the
    other prog??/

    br1ght

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    br1ght, Mar 4, 2004

  3. phrcf

    Dan Shea Guest

    On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:35:24 -0700, "phrcf" <> wrote:

    >I'm stumped!! Anyone know how to bring netscape mail into outlook, I've
    >tried everything I know woth no luck. I need help.

    If this is an IMAP account as your Subject states, you don't need to
    import anything. IMAP messages are stored on your server. You just
    need to set up Outlook with the settings of the IMAP account you want
    to use. You don't say what versions of Outlook and Netscape you're
    using, but something like the following will work...

    Find your IMAP account settings by right-clicking on the account in
    Netscape and selecting Properties. Copy down all the settings. Go
    into Outlook, select Tools -> Accounts, and create a new IMAP account
    with these settings.

    Cheers,
    dan
    Dan Shea, Mar 4, 2004