    found that one here. One of the jokers whose newsletters I signed up
    with put me on a spam list and I'd like to cause the spammers a little
    bit of trouble.
    Amy Christensen, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Amy Christensen

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:27:05 GMT, Amy Christensen wrote:

    >I'd like to know where Netcape keeps its bookmarks. I had several moved
    >over from AOL when I made the switch that I'd like to get back. I had a

    Hmmm... a bit unsure here I have both NS7.1 and Mozilla 1.7.2 and The
    Profile Manager is using shared profiles.

    Saving a bookmark using the Default (user) profile gives this -

    C:\Documents and Settings\<logon username>\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile name>\<some random name like
    o684sjca.slt>\bookmarks.html

    (using Windows 2000 Pro)

    >new motherboard installed and all of my old files are stored away in the
    >"old" directory. Is there some way to get them back? I don't want to
    >delete my old Netscape folder until I'm sure.

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Aug 18, 2004

  3. why? wrote:

    > On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:27:05 GMT, Amy Christensen wrote:
    >

    >>I'd like to know where Netcape keeps its bookmarks. I had several moved
    >>over from AOL when I made the switch that I'd like to get back. I had a

    > Hmmm... a bit unsure here I have both NS7.1 and Mozilla 1.7.2 and The
    > Profile Manager is using shared profiles.
    >
    > Saving a bookmark using the Default (user) profile gives this -
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\<logon username>\Application
    > Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile name>\<some random name like
    > o684sjca.slt>\bookmarks.html
    >
    > (using Windows 2000 Pro)

    Your information is correct. Unfortunately I already deleted my
    Documents and Settings folder. I did not expect for it to be there!
    Thank you. I'll keep your information for future reference. I might
    need it again. You never know.

    Amy Christensen, Aug 18, 2004