    importing from netscape 7.2 and it says that it has completed that task.
    However I still get the message "this tab is not available right now" Can
    someon help?

    Leo Kline, Jun 26, 2005

  2. Leo Kline

    Doug G Guest

    Leo Kline wrote:
    > I had been running netscape 7.2 on XP Dell computer. I downloaded Netscape 8
    > and can not get tit to show my bookmarks in the side bar. I have tried
    > importing from netscape 7.2 and it says that it has completed that task.
    > However I still get the message "this tab is not available right now" Can
    > someon help?

    While Netscape 8 is closed, try overwriting your Netscape 8 profile's
    bookmarks.html file with the bookmarks.html file from your Netscape 7
    profile.

    Default profile folder locations:
    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html

    Doug G, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Leo Kline

    Leo Kline Guest

    The bookmaks that appear under the tool-bar tab called b"bookmarks" are
    correct and are the same as they were in Netscape 7.2.I cannot get tehm to
    appear under the sidebar tab called "bookmarks"

    Leo Kline, Jun 29, 2005