netmeeting audio went dead

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by WILLIAM DICKINSON, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. Ihave suddenly lost audio on my preinstalled xp netmeeting and unable to regain,any help

    WILLIAM DICKINSON, Apr 1, 2006

  2. WILLIAM DICKINSON

    Donald Guest

    "WILLIAM DICKINSON" <> wrote in message news:...
    Ihave suddenly lost audio on my preinstalled xp netmeeting and unable to regain,any help

    I also have this prob..

    Donald, Apr 1, 2006

  3. WILLIAM DICKINSON

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news: "Donald" <>
    wrote:

    ><HTML><HEAD>
    ><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
    > charset=iso-8859-1">
    ><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=GENERATOR>
    ><STYLE></STYLE>
    ></HEAD>
    ><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>

    What?

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Apr 1, 2006
  4. WILLIAM DICKINSON

    Trax Guest

    "WILLIAM DICKINSON" <> wrote:

    |>Ihave suddenly lost audio on my preinstalled xp netmeeting and unable to =
    |>regain,any help

    Don't post in HTML... find the text only option.

    Start | Run <type in> DXDIAG <enter>

    Snoop around, paying attention to the network tab.

    --
    Web cam in an eagle's nest
    http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/encoder/index.html

    Trax, Apr 1, 2006