    Does someone know what's going on with this product?

    cu,

    Steffen
    Steffen Koepf, May 17, 2004

  2. I believe ongoing development of this product has been taken over by Ixia
    communications.

    If you are specifically looking to verify the ability of a network to
    support voice traffic, you may also want to check out the NetIQ Vivinet
    Assessor. To be honest, the company I work for actually does sell this
    product - however we also use it to perform some testing of our own. Super
    easy to use, and the reporting feature is pretty nice.

    http://www.netiq.com/products/va/default.asp

    James Kerekes, May 17, 2004

  3. Steffen Koepf

    Clinton Guest