    help to deactivate/activate the network card. - I am using WPA and access
    control and have updated what can be updated.
    Any suggestions

    K.S.Andersen, Jun 19, 2004

  2. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814123
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313242&Product=winxp

    I have issues with my WGR614v4 with WPA-PSK. and a WG511 seems with
    everything. Only my SD will connect to the latop. No time to troubleshoot or
    deal with it. Netgear and I got the WEP working. But no WPA-PSK.

    Did you try this?
    http://kbserver.netgear.com/support_details.asp?dnldID=755

    --
    Thank you,
    Eric Vogel

    Eric C. Vogel, Jun 21, 2004

  3. K.S.Andersen

    K.S.Andersen Guest

    Thanks for your comments. I shall try to use WEP instead of WAP.
    KSA

    K.S.Andersen, Jun 22, 2004