Netgear TA612V

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Nick, Apr 24, 2007.

  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Is anyone in the "know" as to getting one of
    the above units to connect to the internet after
    updating them to "Open Firmware" from the
    Sipgate website?

    I have two of there routers and both cannot
    connect to the outside world, though connecting
    to the HTML interface is fine. Initially, I thought
    that it was lost internet connect when I upgraded
    the first unit, so packed the router away for a
    "rainy day" to play with.
    I then came into possession of another one
    and thought I'd try the update on this. Same
    result as previously so I'm thinking that either
    the update code is corrupt (unlikely?) or I'm
    not doing something that I ought. (more likely)

    I have found .bin file of the two latest firmware
    upgrades, but simply don't know how to install
    these?

    All useful replies are most welcome.
    Nick, Apr 24, 2007