    Can I also use my 18866 dialer box as well, as an alternative?

    Many thanks.

    AE

    Andy E, Dec 3, 2006

  2. Andy E

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Andy E" <andygaswrexham(nospam)@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
    message news:
    > Hi I have just bought the above to use with my existing
    > phones in the uk.
    > I have a few questions if somebody can help please?
    >
    > How do I connect to my Existing Netgear DG834G router?
    > (Lan to computer, hard wired)
    >
    > Can I also use my 18866 dialer box as well, as an
    > alternative?
    > Many thanks.

    https://secure.sipgate.co.uk/faq/index.php?aktion=anzeigen&type=devices&rubrik=540#num3

    Don't know about dialler boxes.

    HTH,

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 3, 2006

  3. On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:02:21 -0000, "Andy E"
    <andygaswrexham(nospam)@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >How do I connect to my Existing Netgear DG834G router? (Lan to computer,
    >hard wired)

    plug the WAN port of the TA612v into a LAN port of the DG834G ?

    >Can I also use my 18866 dialer box as well, as an alternative?

    that goes on a proper phone line so providing it is behind an ADSL
    filter you can use that to divert landline calls via 18866

    Phil

    No more cable clowns :))

    Phil Thompson, Dec 3, 2006
  4. Andy E

    Andy E Guest

    yes thaks for the replys

    need to alter the 834g settings to let it though. I will let you know how i
    get on thanks....

    AE

    Andy E, Dec 3, 2006
  5. Andy E

    speckled hen Guest

    I had same set up, never could get it going.
    Sipgate support were no help and netgear were even worst
    let me know if you crack it, I gave up and bought a linksys which has
    worked well.

    speckled hen, Dec 4, 2006
  6. Andy E

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "speckled hen" <> wrote in message
    > I had same set up, never could get it going.
    > Sipgate support were no help and netgear were even worst
    > let me know if you crack it, I gave up and bought a
    > linksys which has worked well.

    Did you read the help page on Sipgate's site that I quoted..?

    Ivor

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?