Netgear TA612V specific settings

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Kamaya, Dec 6, 2006.

  1. Kamaya

    Kamaya Guest

    Hi

    I am trying to configure my Netgear TA612V to work with Voip.co.uk, however
    I am running into difficulties. Please could anyone give me instructions on
    how to configure my VoIP adaptor to work with the service?

    It was previously on Sipgate but after having trouble crediting my account
    to make paid calls using any of the methods they provide and failing to get
    *any* response from Sipgate after 2 months of emails I unlocked the unit
    with the open firmware.

    I've done the best I can but I get the following error under VoIP Status in
    the router settings:

    "Registration State: Failed"

    Any help will be appreciated, I was emailed these settings for the
    Voip.co.uk account along with a phone number, username & password:

    SIP Proxy : proxy.voip.co.uk
    SIP Registrar : registrar.voip.co.uk

    Thanks.

    PS - Also fired off an email & support ticket to Voip.co.uk and I am waiting
    on a response.

    Kamaya, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Kamaya

    speckled hen Guest

    Kamaya wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I am trying to configure my Netgear TA612V to work with Voip.co.uk, however
    > I am running into difficulties. Please could anyone give me instructions on
    > how to configure my VoIP adaptor to work with the service?
    >
    > It was previously on Sipgate but after having trouble crediting my account
    > to make paid calls using any of the methods they provide and failing to get
    > *any* response from Sipgate after 2 months of emails I unlocked the unit
    > with the open firmware.
    >
    > I've done the best I can but I get the following error under VoIP Status in
    > the router settings:
    >
    > "Registration State: Failed"
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated, I was emailed these settings for the
    > Voip.co.uk account along with a phone number, username & password:
    >
    > SIP Proxy : proxy.voip.co.uk
    > SIP Registrar : registrar.voip.co.uk
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > PS - Also fired off an email & support ticket to Voip.co.uk and I am waiting
    > on a response.

    I had same problem thats why i ditched it and got a linksys!!!

    speckled hen, Dec 6, 2006