NetGear SPH200D dual Dual-mode, Cordless Phone vs Dualphone 3088 dual mode cordless phone

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Paul, May 8, 2007.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hi all

    I am looking at getting a cordless phone that uses my normal phone line and
    links directly with my router to access Skype, without using a computer.

    There is currently only 2 models available in NZ , the Netgear SPH200d and
    the Dualphone 3088.

    The Netgear appear to have been around for sometime and the Dualphone is
    relatively new.

    The Netgear is $50 cheaper than the Dualphone.

    Does anybody out there have any experience with either of these phones and
    do you have any recommendations?

    Thanks Paul

    Paul, May 8, 2007