    computers connect fine, but obviously arent turned off very often.

    I am not running WEP etc., nor is the distance an issue.

    Any suggestions would be welcome.

    Mark A, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Mark A

    Rider Guest

    "Mark A" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:_NRd.2630$...
    >I am having difficulty getting the PDA to reconnect in the event I turn off
    >the PDA and turn it back on again. It says the wireless network is
    >available, but does connect. Sometimes then the network disappears. My
    >other computers connect fine, but obviously arent turned off very often.
    >
    > I am not running WEP etc., nor is the distance an issue.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be welcome.

    I'm having similar issues with a wireless network. So I'll be interested to
    see what people say.

    Sometimes there is no internet connectivity, then other times the wireless
    network dissappears. This seems quite random and its on a pc that has
    excellent wireless strength (its only about 5 meteres away in a house, but
    through two walls) Mine is 802.11g setup.

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Mark A

    Mark A Guest

    Re: Netgear router & Belkin 802.11b PDA card *problem solved *

    I upgraded to the latest (beta) Netgear firmware and it has solved my
    problem.

    Mark

    Mark A, Feb 25, 2005