    what printer is actually attached)

    So, there you have it. Forge on past those error messages and see what
    happens! Maybe you won't even blow your OS installation (gulp!)
    M. Murcek, May 21, 2005

  2. Did you check Netwares update page for any updated drivers maybe. Which
    model is this?
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005

  3. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    It's a PS110. I got the latest ver of the software (3.10, I believe) from
    their site because it was less of a hassle than trying to find the original
    CD. What DID we do before broadband?

    M. Murcek, May 21, 2005
  4. ok

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005