    and drivers will also stop working".

    Actually Netgear, I currently have x64 drivers for everything EXCEPT my
    wi-fi card!
    =?Utf-8?B?R3JhaGFtUw==?=, Feb 17, 2006

  2. The Netgear wireless card is Atheros-based and the Atheros Windows x64
    reference drivers should work:

    http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=518733

    I'd do a Google search about it first, just to make sure.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Feb 19, 2006

  3. Thanks jabloomf1230,

    Yeah, I saw this driver mentioned on
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=5026 a while ago, but it
    didn't seem to work for me with my WG311 for some reason.

    Others have had more success though.

    It seems odd that Netgear would claim that it's too expensive and difficult
    to produce x64 drivers when their chipset supplier has apparently had a
    reference driver available for ages.

    GrahamS

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JhaGFtUw==?=, Feb 20, 2006