    Can anyone tell me whether this device is ADSL2+ compatible. Ive
    checked the Netgear spec and it cites ADSL but Ive done a google
    product search and am finding hits for DG834GT and ADSL2+
    M, Jun 17, 2007

  2. M

    Fred Guest

    "M" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone tell me whether this device is ADSL2+ compatible. Ive
    > checked the Netgear spec and it cites ADSL but Ive done a google
    > product search and am finding hits for DG834GT and ADSL2+

    I have a DG834G (not the GT version) that needed a firmware update to
    support ADSL2+

    The same may be true for the GT version acording to
    http://kbserver.netgear.com/release_notes/D102796.asp
    It would seem that Version 1.01.28 of the firmware included an updated ADSL
    driver to improve ADSL2 and ADSL2+ support.
    Fred, Jun 17, 2007