    thats causing the issue.

    any ideas appreciated.

    max

    Max, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Max

    Steven H Guest

    Hello Max,

    i got a 834G (same as 834 just with wireless)

    mine worked out of the box once i set the settings that mattered - will just
    look at my config to confirm ....

    yep... no 'extra' settings

    the only thing that might or might not matter is that i used my Full login
    name () not just the login part.

    Steven H

    the madGeek

    Steven H, Jan 20, 2006