    thanks

    --
    Hugh

    Kue2, Sep 15, 2005

  2. It comes with version 1.1 which is a 32 bit version, you should be able to
    find it in your Administrative tools, here is a link to the 2.0
    redistributable x64
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...CF-5D5C-4981-B27B-8AE747A7EA98&displaylang=en

    Windows x64 and the Microsoft .NET Framework: 32-bit or 64-bit?
    http://www.extended64.com/Article7.x64
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 15, 2005