  1. Hello,

    What is in your opinion the best open source tool for netflow collector ?

    rawes

    Robert Ko³aczyñski, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Hi,
    IMHO it's cflowd from www.caida.org together with flowscan.
    It's running since about 3 years here with just an occational reboot
    (due to a memory leak) every 4 month
    Mathias

    --
    CCIE #11220
    Everything written is MY opinion only, not the one of my company or

    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

    My signature is certified by Fraunhofer Society.
    The root-ca IS trusted but the browser-manufacturers want big $ to have
    it included

    Mathias Gaertner, Jun 2, 2004

  3. Robert Ko³aczyñski

    Tax Johnson Guest

    "Robert Ko³aczyñski" <> wrote in
    message news:c9jvek$6a3$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > What is in your opinion the best open source tool for netflow collector ?
    >
    > rawes

    ntop is really nice.

    http://www.ntop.org/

    Tax Johnson, Jun 2, 2004