Netflow QOS monitoring

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Pilu, Sep 15, 2006.

  1. Pilu

    Pilu Guest

    Hello!

    I am currently trying to monitor my QOS classes with Netflow.

    I have Cisco routers with IOS version 12.3.

    I would like to monitor my class-map defined, i have configured
    class-map SAP, class-map Intranet and class-map Mail with different
    bandwidth reserved values.

    My goal is to trap trafic information for this classes with a Netflow
    collector. This collector is already getting ip accounting informations
    from Netflow.

    Can you explain me how to do or if you have any documentations about
    this specific topic.

    Thank you very much

    Richard

    Pilu, Sep 15, 2006