    instead. And of course, netflow commands will come in handy when I can see
    all the traffic flows especially when there are some active virus
    circulating around. Thanks.
    Guan Foo Wah, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Guan Foo Wah

    Steinar Haug Guest

    > Does Cisco Catalyst 3550, 3560 and 3750 supports netflow commands like "show
    > ip cache flow"?

    No.

    Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting,
    Steinar Haug, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Guan Foo Wah

    J Guest

    Guan Foo Wah wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does Cisco Catalyst 3550, 3560 and 3750 supports netflow commands like "show
    > ip cache flow"? Our organization is mostly using Router in a stick
    > configuration and I wish to recommend to my boss of using an L3 switch
    > instead. And of course, netflow commands will come in handy when I can see
    > all the traffic flows especially when there are some active virus
    > circulating around. Thanks.

    To the best of my knowledge, I'm afraid not. You need a real IOS
    router instead of a L3 switch. A few line cards for the larger chassis
    also add support for netflow.

    It sounds like its time to introduce the core of your to layer-3
    concepts. That's the only way to grow.

    J, Jan 11, 2006