    --------------------------------------
    My favorite bumper sticker:
    Christ is coming ... and, boy is he pissed!
    Oldguy, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Oldguy wrote:
    > I am glad Netflix opened a center in Cleveland, Ohio to serve places like
    > Columbus, Ohio within a day.
    >
    > My deliveries that were taking 2 days are now going to take 3-4 days,
    > according to my last email.

    and you are glad about waiting an extra 1-2 days???

    BCA
    Brian C. Allen, Oct 8, 2003

  3. In article <>,
    "Brian C. Allen" <> wrote:

    > and you are glad about waiting an extra 1-2 days???

    Brian,
    Get a dictionary and look up the word "sarcasm".
    Reginald Dwight, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Oldguy

    Oldguy Guest

    Don't you know when someone is being extremely cynical?

    Oldguy, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Oldguy

    - Guest

    That word would be "sarcastic", not "cynical". Maybe people would understand
    your subtle messages if you did too! :)

    -, Oct 11, 2003