    websites and never a problem with netflix before. Please advise.

    JCPZero
    , Apr 24, 2005

  2. Rich Clark Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Just checking if the netflix website is down - or if my computer is
    > blocking it. Unable to access Sat and Sun, no problems with other
    > websites and never a problem with netflix before. Please advise.

    "The Netflix store is temporarily unavailable because of scheduled
    maintenance work."
    Rich Clark, Apr 24, 2005

  3. Guest

    It is still down - very strange
    , Apr 26, 2005
  4. Guest

    wrote:
    > Just checking if the netflix website is down - or if my computer is
    > blocking it. Unable to access Sat and Sun, no problems with other
    > websites and never a problem with netflix before. Please advise.
    >
    > JCPZero

    Used it on both sat and sun and had no problems.
    , Apr 26, 2005
  5. Nonymous Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> Just checking if the netflix website is down - or if my computer is
    >> blocking it. Unable to access Sat and Sun, no problems with other
    >> websites and never a problem with netflix before. Please advise.
    >>
    >> JCPZero

    > Used it on both sat and sun and had no problems.

    OK here, too. Might just be some gateway that's local to the poster having
    problems.
    Nonymous, Apr 26, 2005
  6. donzi

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    website down again as of 3-24-2008 at 5:34pm central time
    donzi, Mar 24, 2008
  7. cargo0d

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Still down as of 8:40 EST Mar. 24, 2008.
    cargo0d, Mar 24, 2008