    on?
    --
    Pete Cresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Nov 9, 2012

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    Stephen Guest

    I mostly get the opposite, once in a while it takes an extra day to
    get back. The surveys never ask about the ones that take an extra
    day.

    On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 16:51:28 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    had a flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

    --

    Stephen

    C:/DOS C:/DOS/RUN RUN/DOS/RUN.

    Stephen, Nov 12, 2012

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    SoothSayer Guest

    Re: database app

    wrote:

    >Pete Cresswell

    android app for dvds

    DVD profiler by invelos

    Like $9

    SoothSayer, Dec 28, 2012
  4. (PeteCresswell)

    SoothSayer Guest

    Re: database app

    On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:55:08 -0800, SoothSayer
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 16:51:28 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Pete Cresswell

    > android app for dvds
    >
    > DVD profiler by invelos
    >
    > Like $9

    oh and "MyStuff" home inventory database works good too.

    SoothSayer, Dec 29, 2012